Famous Movie Lines
Over 50 memorable lines said in a movie. How many of these do you remember? If you remember others not listed here, you can add them by clicking on the button at the bottom of this page.
- I'll be back - Teminator Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse The Godfather Marlon Brando.
- I'm walking here! I'm walking here! - Midnight Cowboy - Dustin Hoffman.
- Is it safe? - Marathon Man - Laurence Olivier.
- Is that a pistol in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me? - She Done Him Wrong Mae West.
- Its alive Frankenstein - Colin Clive.
- It's good to be the king - History of the World Part I - Mel Brooks.
- It's not personal. It's strictly business The Godfather Al Pacino.
- Just When I Thought I Was Out, They Pull Me Back In! - Godfather 3 - Al Pacino (Thank you Dave Cassaro)
- Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get - Forrest Gump - Sally Field.
- Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue - Airplane - Lloyd Bridges.
- Love means never having to say you're sorry - Love Story - Ali MacGraw .
- Luke, I am your father - Misquoted from Star War, The Empire Strikes Back - James Earl Jones.
- Major Strassor has been shot. Round up the usual suspects - Casablanca - Michael Curtiz (Thank you Dave Cassaro)
- May the Force be with you - Star Wars - Harrison Ford.
- Me Tarzan, you Jane! Misquoted from Tarzan - Johnny Weissmuller.
- Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me, aren't you - The Graduate - Dustin Hoffman.
- My Precious!!! (Smeagol - Lord Of The Rings - Thank you: Brazilian Guy Sergio 2017)
- No. With you, never a quickie. Always a longie - Love at first bite - George Hamilton.
- Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine - Casablanca - Humphrey Bogart.
- Play it again Sam Misquoted from Casablanca - Humphrey Bogart.
- Say hello to my little friend Scarface Al Pacino.
- That dirty, double-crossin rat - Blonde Crazy - James Cagney.
- The stuff that dreams are made of - The Maltese Falcon - Humphrey Bogart.
- There's no place like home - The Wizard of Oz - Judy Garland.
©2007-2020 copyright www.deChile.net