Good things and bad things come in three
- An intelligent man does three things: 1) ignores those who criticize him, 2) listens when he is advised and 3) avoids those who do not value him.
- Money requires three things: know how earn it, know spend it, and know how to despise it.
- Only three things: I want you, I love you, and I leave you.
- The three most difficult things in life are: to keep a secret, to forgive a grievance and to take the time.
- There are only three things certain: life, death and taxes.
- There are three kinds of men: those who do, those who watch others do, and those who wonder what was done to them.
- There are three kinds of men: those who think, those who have fun and those who have fun thinking.
- There are three things that are never forgotten: the first love, the first money earned, and the town where you were born.
- There are three things that are not certain: dreams, successes and fortune.
- There are three things that can never be recovered: the thrown arrow, the spoken word and the lost opportunity.
- There are three things that cannot hide: smoke, love and money.
- There are three things that destroy man: wine, pride and anger.
- There are three things that everyone has to do in life: plant a tree, have a child and write a book.
- There are three things that give the greatest joy and the deepest distress: getting married, having children and opening your own business.
- There are three things that humans need to live: someone to love, something to do and hope for the future.
- There are three things that I cheer: Health, Wealth and Love.
- There are three things that make the man: hard work, honesty and courage.
- There are three things that we need to control: character, language, and behavior.
- There are three things to avoid: ignorance, offense and lies.
- There are three things to think about: life, death and eternity.
- There are three things we should defend: the home, the honor, and the weak.
- There are three things we should grow: kindness, wisdom and friendship.
- There are three things where language does not matter: sports, music and sex.
- There are three types of people: those who can count and those who do not.
- Three simple rules of life: 1) If you do not go after what you want, you will never have it. 2) If you don't ask, the answer will always be no. 3) If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place.